Current Positions Available
CNC & CAM Programming
We required a CNC & CAM programming person with excellent knowledge of latest Sheet metal parts manufacturing methods and techniques. Training shall be provided to bring the skills up to date with the latest versions of the software.
- Able to read and interpret drawings and schematics
- Able to develop flat patterns for sheet metal parts
- Programming experience for various sheet metal processing machinery; Laser cutting, Punching, Combination machining, Bending
- Knowledgeable about all facets of CNC programming
- Experience in TruTops or Tops Programming software and EDIT P4 for Salvagnini is preferred
- Experience in using MRP systems (like M1) for preparing BOM and routings is appreciated
- Ability to use 3D CAD packages like Solid works and Inventor to convert models to 2D is also well regarded
- Prior experience in running TRUMPF machinery for Punching,Laser cutting and Combination machining or Robotic bending is an advantage
- Able to work in a busy, dynamic work environment
- Computer skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work as a team member
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and Punctual
To apply please forward a resume via email or to the address below and quote "CAM11" "Att'n Manufacturing Manager".
Wilson & Gilkes Pty.Ltd. PO Box 63 Moorebank NSW 1875.